DESCRIPTION & CHARACTERISTICS:
- Designed for MIL-S-901D shipboard shock.
- Can be deck mounted or shear bulkhead mounted.
- Will deflect over 3.75” in all directions.
- Attenuates most severe 901D shock to below 10G at rated load.
- Isolation for a wide range of foundation stiffnesses, including 14 Hz decks.
- Natural frequency 7-8 Hz at rated load in compression.
- Steel structural elements–
- Other materials available on special order
SUPER VHC MOUNT ADVANTAGES:
- Shock attenuation, vibration isolation and structure borne noise attenuation –
all in one mount.
- Higher deflection capability than standard VHC mounts.
- Multifunctional design for use in “bulkhead only” installations, as well as base and bulkhead mounting.
- Installation geometry allows for easy upgrades as payload mass changes.
- Common to mounting systems in use today.