Barry Ball Mount Series Isolators are miniature, low-cost isolators that provide medium natural frequency vibration isolation for precision equipment, electronics and office equipment.
|[Natural Frequency]||10-20 Hertz|
|[Transmissibility at Resonance]||10 (Neoprene)/4.0 (Silicone)|
|[Resilient Element]||Neoprene or Hi-damp Silicone|
|[Weight]||See Load Range Table|
- Series 7110 = 3 load ratings to 2 lbs. per isolator
- Series 275 = 5 load ratings to 3.2 lbs. per isolator
- Series 302 and 372 = 4 load ratings to 9 lbs. per isolator
- Neoprene elastomer has an operating temperature range of -40?F to +180?F (-40?C to +83?C) and is resistant to oil and ozone.
- Silicone elastomer has an operating temperature range of -67?F to +300?F (-55?C to +150?C).
Benefits & Features
- Provide low frequency vibration isolation
- Effective noise isolators
- Will not bottom out under light shock loadings
- All elastomer isolators
- Fail-safe when installed with ordinary nuts & washers
- Wide load range ratings
- Offer a wide variety of installation options
- Electromechanical Equipment
- Medical Equipment
- Office Equipment
- Other Precision Applications