Versatile All-attitude isolators for vibration and shock protection.
Barry 5200 Series Mounts are for applications where protection is required from shock, vibration or noise. The fail-safe, low profile construction of 5200 Series Isolators are ideal for use where space is at a minimum.
- All-attitude mounting with rugged, fail-safe construction
- Axial to radial stiffness of 1:0.6
- Low profile mounts
- Wide range of load ratings for both stationary and mobile environments
- Isolator provides effective vibration isolation in any attitude
- Fail-safe design captivates the mounted equipment even if the elastomeric elements should be destroyed
- 4 load ratings to 50 lbs. per mount
- Airborne electronics and racking
- Ground transportation applications
- Severe random vibration environments
- Electric motors
- Hi-Damp Silicone Version meets shock & vibration requirements of MIL-E-5400 with an operating temperature range of -67°F to +300°F (-55°C to +150°C).
- Neoprene version is available for use where temperature extremes are not encountered, but resistance to oil or ozone is required. Operational temperature range is -20°F to +180°F (-30°C to +83°C).
|NATURAL FREQUENCY||15 – 40 Hertz|
|TRANSMISSIBILITY AT RESONANCE||4.0 Max. (Hi-Damp Silicone)|
10.0 Max. (Neoprene)
|RESILIENT ELEMENT||Hi-Damp Silicone, Neoprene or Natural Rubber|
|STANDARD MATERIALS||Zinc plated steel|
|WEIGHT||5200 = 2.5 oz.|
5200H = 3.5 oz.