Low-profile, all-attitude isolators for vibration and shock protection.
Barry E Series Mounts are designed for optimum shock and vibration isolation of lightweight electronic equipment, where space is a concern. E-Mounts are ideal for isolation where random vibration environments occur, such as in military or commercial aircraft applications.
- Lightweight, low-profile, all-attitude isolators
- Available as standard plate type (E21) or optional cup type (E22)
- Axial to radial stiffness of 1:1
- Sturdy, reliable construction
- Survives a 30g, 11 millisecond shock input at rated load
- 3 load ratings to 10 lbs. per mount
- Equipment in commercial or military jet aircraft
- Missile electronics
- Ruggedized disk drives
- Random vibration environments
- Hi-Damp Silicone operating temperature range is -67°F to +300°F (-55°C to +150°C) and storage temperature range is -100°F to +300°F (-75°C to +150°C). Elastomer is fungus and ozone resistant and meets environmental requirements of MIL-E-5400.
|NATURAL FREQUENCY||25 – 40 Hertz|
|TRANSMISSIBILITY AT RESONANCE||4.0 Max.|
|RESILIENT ELEMENT||Hi-Damp Silicone|
|STANDARD MATERIALS||Aluminum w/zinc plated core|
|WEIGHT||E21 = .023 lbs.
E22 = .045 lbs.