Low-frequency, highly damped mounts for high level shock and vibration isolation.
Barry HTTA-Series Mounts are low frequency isolators with a large deflection capacity to provide both Vibration and shock protection. They are designed to meet the requirements of MIL-STD-810C for mounting electronic equipment in helicopter environments.
- Low natural frequency (10 – 13 Hertz)
- Axial to radial stiffness is 1:1.4
- Aluminum construction
- Will not degrade in performance when subjected to a 15g, 11 millisecond half-sine shock input
- Will not fail under a 30g, 11 millisecond half-sine shock input
- Fungus and ozone resistant
- 3 load ratings from 5 – 20 lbs. per mount
- SMounting equipment in helicopter environments (meets MIL-STD-810C requirements)
- Other applications where a large deflection capacity is required
- Hi-Damp Silicone elastomer has an operating temperature range of -67°F to +300°F (-55°C to +150°C) and is fungus and ozone resistant.
|NATURAL FREQUENCY||10 – 13 Hertz|
|TRANSMISSIBILITY AT RESONANCE||4.0 Max.|
|RESILIENT ELEMENT||Hi-Damp Silicone|
|STANDARD MATERIALS||Aluminum (Grounding Strap Beryllium Copper)|