Mid-frequency, high deflection mounts for protection from severe vibration and shock.
The TT-A mount is a mid frequency isolator which combines a low profile and large deflection capability in order to provide both shock and vibration protection. The TT-A is ideal for applications where high amplitude vibration inputs are expected or where large shock deflections are needed.
- Available in Silicone or Neoprene
- Axial to radial stiffness of 1:1
- Mid frequency isolation
- Aluminum construction
- Attenuates a 15g, 11 millisecond half-sine shock to 6g’s
- Survives a 30g, 11 millisecond half-sine crash safety shock
- Lightweight & durable
- 3 load ratings to 15 lbs. per mount
- Ruggedized disk drives
- Electronics for rotary wing and propeller driven aircraft
- Mobile ground equipment
- Other applications where high amplitude, low frequency vibration is present
- Hi-Damp Silicone operating temperature range is -67°F to +300°F (-55°C to +150°C) and is resistant to fungus and ozone.
- Neoprene operating temperature range is -20°F to +180°F (-30°C to +82°C) and is resistant to oil and ozone.
|NATURAL FREQUENCY||12 – 20 Hertz|
|TRANSMISSIBILITY AT RESONANCE||10 Max.|
|WEIGHT||ME-100 = 0.2 oz.|
ME-500 = 0.5 oz.