Rugged, low profile, high capacity mounts for vibration and shock protection. Recommended for use with off-road equipment, trucks, construction equipment and power generation equipment.
- Uses the same installation hardware as the 22000 series mounts.
- Available in a full range of load ratings and sizes.
- Symmetrical design prevents installation error.
- Axial-to-Radial stiffness 4:1
- Available in Neoprene or Natural Rubber for most environments.
- Fail-safe when used with snubbing washer
- Improved durability and service life.
- Integrated metal flanges enable faster installation and provide lower cost because the mounting hole does not require deburring or chamferring.
- Accommodates alternative support plate thicknesses by varying tube length (Contact Barry Engineering for specifics on this feature).
- Parts are color coded for ease of identification.
- Bonded construction provides constant performance characteristics
- Overlapping load ranges
- 5 sizes with 25 load ratings to 4,560 lbs. per isolator
- Truck, bus and marine engines
- HVAC equipment
- Electronic equipment
- Truck cabs
- Machinery, pumps & compressors
- -20° F to +180° F (-30 C to +82° C) and is resistant to oils, most solvents and ozone.
- Natural rubber has an operating temperature range of -40° F to +180° F (-40 C to +82° C)
- Special elastomers and finishes are available for applications in severe environments.
|NATURAL FREQUENCY||8-18 hz with 12-15 hz optimum|
|TRANSMISSIBILITY AT RESONANCE||8:1|
|RESILIENT ELEMENT||Neoprene or Natural Rubber|
|STANDARD MATERIALS||Low carbon steel plate and sintered metal tube|
|WEIGHT||See dimensional drawing|