Low-profile, low frequency elastomeric noise and vibration isolators for medium weight industrial equipment.
Barry 633A Series Mounts are medium weight mounts normally used for vertically applied loads to prevent transmission of noise and vibration caused by rotation of imbalanced equipment (i.e. generators, blowers, pumps, etc…)
- Effectively isolate disturbing frequencies as low as 900 rpm (15 Hz)
- Cold-rolled steel construction
- Optional stainless steel version available upon request for highly corrosive and marine applications.
- Elastomer in sheer design
- Compressive to shear stiffness of 4:1
- Effectively interrupts noise transmission paths to prevent sounding board amplification
- Extends machinery life
- Resistant to oils, most solvents and ozone
- Provides up to 90% isolation efficiency at 1,500 rpm (25 Hz)
- 5 load ratings up to 260 lbs. per mount
- Industrial equipment, tools and machinery
- Pumps & blowers
- HVAC equipment
- Neoprene elastomer has an operating temperature range of -40°F to +200°F (-40°C to +93°C) and is resistant to oils, most solvents and ozone.
- Stainless Steel version is corrosion resistant for marine applications.
|NATURAL FREQUENCY||8 Hertz|
|TRANSMISSIBILITY AT RESONANCE||8:1|
|STANDARD MATERIALS||Cold Rolled Steel or Stainless Steel|
|WEIGHT||633A-60 through 130 = 7 oz.|
633A-200 and 260 = 16 oz.