Rugged, high load capacity mounts provide vibration, shock and noise protection.
500 Series mounts are low cost isolators that provide high load carrying capacity, compact size and stability. These all attitude mounts are perfect for isolating truck, bus and marine engines.
- One piece bonded construction
- High load capacity
- Low natural frequency
- Non-linear stiffness
- Snubbing feature on bottom
- Consistent performance
- Low cost installation
- Fail safe when used with recommended hardware
- Provides shock, vibration and noise attenuation
- Withstands high impact shock
- High static deflection in the axial direction
- 3 styles with axial static load ratings up to 1,146 lbs. per isolator
- Generator sets
- Fuel tanks
- Natural Rubber elastomer has an operating temperature range of -25°F to +160°F (-30°C to +70°C).
|NATURAL FREQUENCY||10-14 Hertz|
|TRANSMISSIBILITY AT RESONANCE||10|
|RESILIENT ELEMENT||Natural Rubber|
|STANDARD MATERIALS||Sintered metal and cold-rolled steel|
|WEIGHT||See dimensional drawings|