A universal set of mounts for protection from severe shock environments, high-frequency vibration and structure borne noise.
Barry 2K-Series mounts offer the advantage of superior vibration and shock protection for a wide range of loads in a single compact unit. These isolators are ideal for isolating naval sonar equipment, ship board electronics and communications.
- Fail-safe, all-attitude isolators
- Gradually increasing stiffness under compression prevents bottoming out
- Zinc plated steel construction
- Provides isolation for frequencies above 40 Hz at max. load
- Compact, low profile design
- Also available in aluminum for sizes 1000 & 2000
- Provides protection in all directions
- Provides effective reduction of structure borne noise
- Axial to radial stiffness 1:1
- Meets safety requirements of MIL-E-5400 (30G 11ms half sine pulse)
- Series 1000 = 4 load ratings to 100 lbs./mount
- Series 2000 = 4 load ratings to 250 lbs./mount
- Series 4000 = 4 load ratings to 900 lbs./mount
- Series 3000 = 4 load ratings to 1,800 lbs./mount
- Vehicular electronics
- Motors & pumps
- Fans & blowers
- Shipboard equipment
- Aircraft/missile electronics
- Racking systems
- Random vibration environments
- Barry Hi-Damping Elastomer provides the most damping, an exceptionally high operating temperature range of -67°F to +300°F (-55°C to +150°C) and is resistant to ozone, fungus and other contaminants.
- Universal Black Elastomer is ideal when moderate damping is required and where oil immersion is encountered. Meets MIL-M-17185 (environmental) and MIL-STD-167 (vibration) specifications. The operating temperature range is -65°F to +180°F (-54°C to +85°C).
- Natural rubber provides high fatigue life. Operating range is -40°F to +180°F (-40°C to +85°C).
|NATURAL FREQUENCY||20 – 45 Hertz|
|TRANSMISSIBILITY AT RESONANCE||4 max. (Hi-Damp Silicone)|
6 max. (Universal Compound)
10 max. (Natural Rubber)
|RESILIENT ELEMENT||Hi-Damp Silicone, Universal Black Elastomer, Natural Rubber|
|STANDARD MATERIALS||Zinc plated steel or Aluminum|
|WEIGHT||Series 1000 = 6 lb.|
Series 2000 = 1 lbs.
Series 3000 = 10 lbs.
Series 4000 = 4 oz.