Low-frequency, friction damped mounts for high level vibration isolation and shock protection in rotary wing aircraft.
Barry H-Mounts are ideally suited for protecting equipment in helicopters or similar environments where high amplitude, low frequency vibration is predominant.
- Axial to radial stiffness ratio of 4:1
- Friction damped spring
- For base mounting only
- Fail safe construction
- IIdeally suited for protecting equipment in helicopters or similar environments where high-amplitude, low frequency vibration is predominant
- Increased equipment reliability and extended component life
- H44 = 7 ratings from .25 – 10 lbs. per mount
- H64 = 7 load ratings from 2.0 – 40 lbs. per mount
- Avionic equipment in propeller driven aircraft
- Equipment in environments where high amplitude, low frequency vibration is present
- Operating temperature ranges of -67°F to +250°F (-55°C to +120°C).
- Designed for the rotary wing vibration requirements of MIL-STD-810B.
- Performs in attitudes up to 10° from horizontal.
- Meets vibration and shock requirements of MiL-C-172C.
|NATURAL FREQUENCY||7-10 Hertz|
|TRANSMISSIBILITY AT RESONANCE||2.0 Max.|
|RESILIENT ELEMENT||Friction damped spring|
|WEIGHT||H44= 1.63 oz.|
H64 = 3.56 oz.