An effective isolation solution for installations where instrumentation is subjected to rugged environmental conditions.
ME Series Mounts are low frequency, free standing isolators which are environmentally resistant and operate over a wide temperature range. They are for use in isolating delicate instrumentation in mobile, military or office equipment applications.
- Compact, low-profile design
- Available in two sizes
- High deflection capability and compact size for light loads
- Axial to radial stiffness ratio 2:1
- Can be used in tandem for extended deflection capability
- ME-100 = 5 load ratings to 10 lbs. per mount
- ME-500 = 5 load ratings to 10 lbs. per mount
- Militarized computer installations (such as disk drives)
- Vehicular mounted equipment
- Lightweight electrical equipment
- Operating temperature range is -20°F to +180°F (-30°C to +82°C).
- Resistant to oil, most solvents and ozone.
- Butyl and Barry LT available on special order where high damping and extended temperature performance characteristics are required.
|NATURAL FREQUENCY||12 – 20 Hertz|
|TRANSMISSIBILITY AT RESONANCE||10 Max.|
|WEIGHT||ME-100 = 0.2 oz.|
ME-500 = 0.5 oz.