Rugged, Versatile Isolator Utilizes Elastomer-In-Shear for Low Frequency Vibration and In Compression for Impact Shock.
Barry 500SL Series mounts are best suited for applications that require a low vertical natural frequency in conjunction with impact shock protection and superior structure borne noise attenuation.
- Fail-safe when used with snubbing washer
- Axial to radial stiffness of 1:2.5
- Low natural frequency
- Sturdy, reliable construction
- Bonded construction provides constant performance characteristics
- Overlapping load ranges
- 558SL = 2 load ratings to 250 lbs. per mount
- 562SL = 2 load ratings to 520 lbs. per mount
- 566SL = 2 load ratings to 1,800 lbs. per mount
- Truck, bus and marine engines
- HVAC equipment
- Farm and construction equipment
- Truck cabs
- Machinery, pumps & compressors
- Neoprene elastomer has an operating temperature range of -20°F to +180°F (-30°C to +82°C) and is resistant to oils, most solvents and ozone.
- Special elastomers and finishes are available for applications in severe environments. Please note that Silicone elastomer is not compatible with nickel plating.
|TRANSMISSIBILITY AT RESONANCE||8:1|
|STANDARD MATERIALS||Cold-rolled steel|
|WEIGHT||See dimensional drawings|