Low-profile, high capacity mounts for vibration and shock protection.
Barry Leveling Mounts are ideal for protecting heavy industrial equipment and machinery such as CNC machines, punch presses, drill presses, sanders, saws, injection molding and many other types of industrial equipment.
- High level of shock & vibration isolation
- Full inch of elastomer for controlled deflection
- Leveling bolt adjusts height up to a full half inch above load
- Sturdy, reliable construction
- Extends machinery life
- Wide load range available
- 7 sizes with load ratings to 13,000 lbs. per isolator
- Punch Presses
- Milling Machines
- Drilling Machines
- Boring Machines
- Jig Borers
- Die Casting Machines
- Screw Machines
- Injection Molding
- Nitrile and Neoprene elastomers have an operating temperature range of -20°F to +180°F (-29°C to +82°C) and are resistant to oils and most solvents.
|NATURAL FREQUENCY||12 – 18 Hertz|
|TRANSMISSIBILITY AT RESONANCE||8:1|
|RESILIENT ELEMENT||LM0-B + LM1-B Neoprene LM3-B through LM9-B Nitrile|
|WEIGHT||See load range chart|