Vibration Mounts for Effective Isolation of Small to Medium Sized Diesel Engines.
Barry HR Series mounts are best suited for isolation of diesel engines with five or less cylinders for on or off-highway applications. The standard neoprene elastomer provides resistance to oils and most solvents. Other elastomers are available, consult factory for more information.
- Wide load range
- Axial to radial stiffness of 6:1
- Low stiffness in roll mode
- Sturdy, reliable construction
- Built-in rebound protection
- Excellent performance even with difficult to isolate five, three, two or even single cylinder engines
- Overlapping load ranges
- Fail-safe when used with snubbing washer
- 2 sizes and 5 stiffness from 25 – 400 lbs. per isolator
- Small to medium diesel engines
- Recreational/off road Vehicles
- Farm and construction equipment
- Machinery, pumps & compressors
- Neoprene elastomer has an operating temperature range of -40°C to +93°C and is resistant to oils, most solvents and ozone.
|TRANSMISSIBILITY AT RESONANCE||8:1|
|STANDARD MATERIALS||Steel and sintered metal|
|WEIGHT||7 oz. (25453) 9 oz. (25641)|