Cablemounts are designed to perform efficiently without material or performance degradation in extremely hostile environments. They are operational under wide extremes of temperature ranges and resist chemicals, oils and abrasives.
- All-attitude mounting
- Fail-safe design
- Available in a wide range of sizes and load ranges for most applications
- High damping
- Performs efficiently without material degradation in hostile environments
- Ideal for use in high temperature and/or under corrosive conditions
- Many custom versions are available. Consult factory for more information
- 7 styles to accommodate up to 1,500 lbs. per mount
- Shipboard navigational, fire control and communications equipment
- On/Off road vehicles
- Motor/Generator sets
- Extreme temperature environments, such as engine compartments
- Operating temperature ranges of -400°F to +700°F (-240°C to +370°C).
- Applicable to military standards of MIL-STD-167 (vibration), MIL-S-901 (shock) and MIL-E-16400
- Resistant to dust, oils, oil-based solvents, salt water and sand.
|NATURAL FREQUENCY||10 – 20 Hertz|
|TRANSMISSIBILITY AT RESONANCE||3.5|
|RESILIENT ELEMENT||Stainless steel cable|
|STANDARD MATERIALS||Aluminum mounting bars|