Double Stud (Male/Male), Stud/Insert (Male/Female), Bumpers (Male Stud Only)
Versatile, low-cost stud type mounts for vibration, shock and noise control, and motion accommodation.
Barry Stud Mounts are designed to support loads up to 260 lbs. per mount in compression and up to 70 lbs. in shear. Their simple design and sturdy construction permit their use in a wide variety of industrial applications. Available in 3 styles: (1) Double stud, (2) Bumpers, (3) Stud/Insert.
- Reduce transmitted vibration from rotating or reciprocating machinery
- Reduce transmission of structure-borne noise
- Available in a wide range of load ranges
- Sturdy, reliable construction
- Prevent shock and vibration damage to sensitive equipment
- 3 sizes with load ratings to 260 lbs. per isolator
- HVAC equipment
- Electronic equipment
- Pumps, relays & control panels
- Neoprene elastomer has an operating temperature range of -40°C to +93°C and is resistant to oils, most solvents and ozone.
- Natural Rubber elastomer has an operating temperature range of -30°C to 70°C.
- Other materials are available on special order to meet specific operating characteristics.
|NATURAL FREQUENCY||7 – 28 Hertz|
|TRANSMISSIBILITY AT RESONANCE||8:1|
|RESILIENT ELEMENT||Neoprene and Natural Rubber|
|STANDARD MATERIALS||Low carbon steel|